Politics is occur in every organization and we can’t deny it within the organizations while some authors believes that politics is good for an organization and some believes that it is bad practice for an organization. While I have research it and my paper has been published in international research papers so the causes of this practice as some authors said that employees politics is corrupt, corrupt and only corrupt, when we talk about exact definition of politics, it is to encourage someone, some managers punish their employees for their future prospective within the organization and impact on the performance of banking industry.
My Research topic is “Causes identification of employee politics and its impact on the performance of banking industry in Pakistan”.
There are some variables that identify the employee politics and we have to evaluate the performance of employees that can be benefited for an organization. This paper has identified the proper subjects matter that diminish the power of supervisor along with increase the performance of employees. Employees are assets of an organization, we need to maintain and retain them with different measurement like salary increment, motivation way, other rewards that loft attract the employees and provide the require resources. During the data collection for my research, I’ve observed that most of the managers are dissatisfy from their job even though their pay scale is more, some of them dissatisfy for their time flexibility they couldn’t give the time for their family and some of them dissatisfy for the lack of motivation.
I am thankful to my supervisor who provide me best guidance for this paper and I have spent most of the time in research even before this No one did research on “Employees Politics”, This is the direct link where you can read the research paper.
Training Need Assessment Process
Training Need Assessment is the essential part of an organization as for an employee
When there is gap exist between what is required of person to perform job proficiently and what they exactly know so we conduct the Training Need Assessment Process.
Organization Analysis: It is the broader term that interlink between business strategic goals and person analysis, it supports the managers, peers and employees. It determine the training resource provide them material allocating the budget.
Person Analysis: It refers how well an employee is doing the job and who need the training so we have several aspects included:
- Person characteristics: It shows the readiness for training their capabilities and abilities.
- Input: it refers to provide the material and allocate the budget and it also tells instruct how, what, when opportunities to perform.
- Output: It is the expectation of learning and performing.
- Consequence: It refers to norms, values benefits and motivation. Accepted standards of behavior for work group members.
- Feedback: It is most important whereas information that receive employees
Task Analysis: Examines the skill and knowledge. Task analysis is result in description of work activity. It is specific position requiring for the completion of task under certain conditions.
Scope of Training Need Assessment
- Organization achieve its goals
- To determine causes of poor performance
- To determine content and scope of training
- It reduces gaps between employee skills and the skills required by the job
- Total Quality Management
- To gain management support
- To ensure the continuing motivation, interest and satisfaction levels of organization staff