Businesses are rapidly enhancing and improving with the passage of time while the most important factor that directly impact on the “Human Resources Management” whereas there are some challenges such as main essential part of this challenge is Globalization and Technology factors.
Today Markets are rapidly change, we have such an best example that may be quantify the real factor that why most of the organizations cant produce the productivity and benefits, the first think is to lead from the HR department, if HR is working Properly then everything might be best fit within the organization and then divided HR into different aspects or division.
|2. Leadership development|
|3. HR effectiveness measurement|
|4. Organizational effectiveness|
|6. Staffing: Recruitment and availability of skilled local labor|
|7. Succession planning|
|8. Learning and development|
|9. Staffing: Retention|
|10. Benefits costs: Health & welfare|
i have an bad experienced when we talk about the top pakistani businesses they just lead from some restricted area but they have to grow in a broader aspect and divided into many parts.
Training Need Assessment Process
Training Need Assessment is the essential part of an organization as for an employee
When there is gap exist between what is required of person to perform job proficiently and what they exactly know so we conduct the Training Need Assessment Process.
Organization Analysis: It is the broader term that interlink between business strategic goals and person analysis, it supports the managers, peers and employees. It determine the training resource provide them material allocating the budget.
Person Analysis: It refers how well an employee is doing the job and who need the training so we have several aspects included:
- Person characteristics: It shows the readiness for training their capabilities and abilities.
- Input: it refers to provide the material and allocate the budget and it also tells instruct how, what, when opportunities to perform.
- Output: It is the expectation of learning and performing.
- Consequence: It refers to norms, values benefits and motivation. Accepted standards of behavior for work group members.
- Feedback: It is most important whereas information that receive employees
Task Analysis: Examines the skill and knowledge. Task analysis is result in description of work activity. It is specific position requiring for the completion of task under certain conditions.
Scope of Training Need Assessment
- Organization achieve its goals
- To determine causes of poor performance
- To determine content and scope of training
- It reduces gaps between employee skills and the skills required by the job
- Total Quality Management
- To gain management support
- To ensure the continuing motivation, interest and satisfaction levels of organization staff